Join the Task Force to Move the Industry Forward
We believe true digital transformation is fueled by Intelligent Information Management. For almost 10 years, AIIM’s Leadership Council has been at the forefront of Information Management, providing insight, intelligence, and go-to-market strategy to define the industry’s role in Digital Transformation.
As a member of AIIM’s Leadership Council, you will
- Articulate the impact of new technologies and information-driven applications on the workplace
- Craft powerful use cases where technologies transform organizations and ways of work
- Gain key marketing and product insights based on AIIM’s research and shared customer expertise
- Engage as a network of executives with a shared knowledge library and desire for growth
- Develop and strengthen meaningful relationships with industry leaders, potential partners, and resellers
- Bi-Annual Leadership Summits. Comprised of leading solution providers, executive business users,and analysts, AIIM's Leadership Summits bring together the brightest minds among the IIM industry. Together, these members identify and articulate market opportunities ahead of the curve. As a member, you are reserved two seats for two summits per year and have the opportunity to bring guest customers.
- AIIM on Air Podcast Interview. Expand your reach and position your company as a thought leader in a one-on-one interview on the AIIM On Air Podcast. The AIIM On Air Podcast Channel receives over 10,000 downloads per month.
- Publish Original Content. Share your original insights in The AIIM Blog, the industry's leading blog on Intelligent Information Management. The AIIM Blog is prominently featured on aiim.org and community.aiim.org and has email distribution to over 5k professionals.
- Be Recognized as an Industry Leader. Upgrade to a Featured Listing in the AIIM's Buyers' Guide with Leadership Council Membership. LC member listings are featured first in all search results and are branded as Thought Leaders, ensuring your company stands out to potential customers.
- Position Yourself to Lead at AIIM. Engaging through bi-annual Leadership Summits and within AIIM's community, provides you and your company opportunities to influence the direction of AIIM. Several Council Members have since been nominated and elected to AIIM's Board of Directors; join->engage->lead.
- Save Dollars. Receive a 10% discount on all marketing programs with AIIM which quickly pays for itself.
- Build Your Brand Awareness. Receive a featured listing in AIIM's Buyers' Guide plus unlimited postings of events, products, case studies, white papers, and press releases. AIIM's Buyers' Guide receives over 5k unique potential customers a month--ensure you're seen and recognized.
- Provide Content. As thought leaders, your organization can submit for approval how-to product training guides, tip sheets, or best practices to be featured in AIIM's popular toolkits.
- Spread the Love. AIIM's Leadership Council Members receive special recognition from AIIM via our social media channels; announcing your participation on the Council and promoting poignant insights shared at leadership summits.
- Train Your Team. Leadership Council membership includes 20 individual memberships for your team. Ensure they have full access to AIIM's latest research, industry studies, presentations, video series, quick studies, and toolkits.
- Build Trust as a Community Adviser. Connect your team with AIIM's online community through community discussions, virtual and in-person meetups, and an industry mentorship program. With over 4k conversations, identify industry needs and provide thoughtful advice to become a trusted source.
- Re-purpose AIIM Research to Drive Leads. Identify customers with content designed to attract qualified prospects by re-purposing AIIM's independent, in-depth research to support your marketing needs. AIIM's statistics are free for use by AIIM's member for their own needs--be it infographics, articles, or tip sheets. Let AIIM do the heavy lifting, and your team can do the creative--just cite your source:)
AIIM's Leadership Council is for companies committed to being thought leaders and innovators in our industry. Each participating organization may designate up to two executives for representation on the Leadership Council. These individuals should serve in a strategic role within the organization, and be available to attend both of the annual work sessions.
2019 Summit Series: Optimizing Intelligent Information Management
A professionally facilitated Task Force - Of the Industry - For the Industry
Designed for industry thought leaders, this intimate and exclusive summit series creates a dynamic space for conversations and collaboration with the goal of identifying industry opportunities, addressing gaps, and creating road maps to propel the industry forward. Join us to collaborate and share your vision.
With guidance from one of the world's leading brand strategists, the summits address industry challenges and identify transformational solutions. The summit artifacts become the exclusive intellectual property of the Council members.
Redmond, WA: Wednesday, October 16
London, UK: Wednesday, November 13
As the son of a military doctor, Sasha spent much of his youth with US Navy SEALS. That mix of international affairs and world travel stirred in him a sense of duty and adventure that carries him daily through his service as a global brand consultant.
Ready to take the next step and lead with AIIM?
We want to talk with you! AIIMs Leadership Council is open to organizations and professional experts in the field.
In the 24 hours we're there, AIIM never ceases to deliver a lineup of thought-provoking speakers to a concentrated room of highly knowledgeable industry leaders.
— Jamie Kezeor, Director of Product Mgmt., Upland Software
The Leadership Council brings together some of the finest minds across multiple industries for insightful discussion concerning real-world business problems.
— Butch Reh, VP of Licensing and Marketing, ABBYY USA
The LC is really the forward-thinking thought leaders who are leveraging new technologies to solve problems on a broader scale.
— Cengiz Satir, Customer Experience Visionary, Adlib