Practical AI for the Information Professional
Artificial Intelligence is no longer science fiction - it’s here, and information professionals are using it to improve the way they work. Our Practical AI for the Information Professional training course offers real-world use cases for this new technology in Information Management. You will learn how AI works, methods for implementing it, and how to select the right tools and vendors.
Our Practical AI for the Information Professional course explores:
- Key concepts, methods, and examples of AI in business
- How to interpret outputs for AI models
- How to identify AI opportunities for your organization
- How to develop an AI roadmap
- AI use cases in Information Management
- Ethical and regulatory concerns
- Overview of leading AI tools
This course is approved for 13 hours of CIP maintenance credit.