The volume, variety, and velocity of organizational information is changing the game for governance and compliance. Applying a paper paradigm of policies and processes no longer works -- and it certainly doesn’t scale. Governance functions must now be automated and focus as much on defensible disposition as on retention, and as much on data extraction as data archiving.
Our Information Governance course will provide you with a systematic approach for managing information assets in support of business goals and objectives. The course will also help you to develop a framework for ensuring regulatory compliance.
Our Information Governance course will help you:
- Design and implement a pragmatic framework for managing information assets
- Identify required roles and responsibilities for information governance throughout the organization
- Gain support for an effective information governance program from stakeholders and staff
- Improve how information is captured, shared, accessed, stored, and disposed of
- Reduce storage and legal costs
- Save time and money through greater interoperability and standardized components
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance
After passing an online exam, you will earn the AIIM Specialist in Information Governance designation.
This course is approved for 13 hours of CIP maintenance credits.