Confident Change Management for Information Professionals
Implementing a new technology or process can be a costly and time-consuming endeavor. But did you know that the most common reason for an information management project to fail isn't the technical implementation itself? It’s often issues with user adoption and resistance to change that can cause your project to derail before you've even begun.
Don’t let this happen to you! Learn the practice of change management – the people side of organizational change - to ensure the success of your next project.
Our Confident Change Management for Information Professionals course will prepare you to successfully lead or support projects involving organizational change. You will learn all of the aspects of change management and the skills necessary to implement large-scale change management efforts, including how to:
- Identify the internal and external factors driving the need for change in the organization.
- Develop strategies for motivation of stakeholders.
- Construct and analyze communications strategies and messages that effectively promote user adoption.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders and provide direction and feedback in ways that are easy for the stakeholder to understand.
- Implement change management projects in your organization.
This course is approved for 12 hours of CIP maintenance credits.
Who is this course for?
Any information professional or business professional tasked with leading or supporting an information management project or initiative.