Change Management - Quick Study
All organizations experience significant changes - to processes, software, procedures, and the like. The key to the successful implementation of any project is change management. But what is meant by change management? This training course introduces the terminology, communication plans, and strategies for managing change successfully.
You will learn:
- Key terminology associated with change management
- The purposes of introducing change
- How to develop a change management strategy
- How to draft engagement and training plans
- Developing a roadmap for change and assess user adoption
The target audience for this course includes anyone who is tasked with implementing a new project, process, or technology, including business managers, end-users, and information management specialists. No specialized technical knowledge is required or assumed.
This course is approved for 2 hours of CIP maintenance credits.