Emerging Technologies in Information Management
The Cloud and RPA and AI and Blockchain, oh my! If you're feeling a little overwhelmed by all this new technology, you're certainly not alone. In this training course, you will learn about different approaches for applying these new technologies to common information management use cases and challenges, including information classification, content management, data protection, and overall business transformation.
AIIM's Emerging Technologies course explores:
- Real-world use cases for the Cloud, Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain in Information Management
- A practical understanding of both the limitations and the advantages of moving IIM to the Cloud
- What Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software is and where it fits in the broader spectrum of enterprise automation
- The benefits and limitations of RPA
- Where AI, machine learning, and deep learning fit along with related adjacent domains
- How Blockchain actually works and what it does
This course is approved for 4 hours of CIP maintenance credits.