Implementing Information Management on SharePoint and Office 365
SharePoint is a powerful and flexible platform that can be customized to fit any number of unique scenarios, but, at the end of the day, it's still just a tool. It will only ever be as good as it's set up to be.
Our Implementing Information Management on SharePoint and Office 365 course will show you how to implement and manage your SharePoint environment to unlock its full power as an information management platform.
Through a mix of lecture and hands-on labs, you will learn how to build the same kinds of term sets, hierarchies, workflows, records retention rules, and other components that you will need to deliver back in your organization.
This training course will help you:
- Identify appropriate and inappropriate scenarios for SharePoint
- Design content import strategies
- Configure search to improve findability
- Select SharePoint components to create a user experience
- Select and configure information protection tools
After passing an online exam, you will earn the AIIM Implementing Information Management with SharePoint Master designation.
This course is approved for 26 hours of CIP maintenance credits.