Become a Certified Information Professional (CIP)
The role of the information professional is changing. It's time for information professionals to change the way the business world thinks about enterprise information and IT. Make the Certified Information Professional designation part of your path to career development and continuous learning.
- Demonstrate your ability to bridge IT and business.
- Keep your information management skills current and competitive.
- Lead your organization into the world of social and mobile content.
- Enhance your value to employers and clients.
- Become part of the next wave of information management professionals.
Developed in accordance with ISO Standard 17024, assuring conformity to accepted procedures for certification programs, CIP candidates must demonstrate knowledge of the six domain areas across the spectrum of content and information management.
The CIP is designed to enhance and promote the profession of information management by providing the premier credential in the industry. CIP accomplishes this mission by establishing standards, creating a fair examination process, granting certification to information professionals who meet its standards, and communicating the value of the credential to employers and clients.