AIIM (Association for Information and Image Management) is the global community of information professionals. Our mission is to help you and your organization survive and thrive in the era of Information Chaos by solving these 4 key business problems:
1. How do we manage the risk of growing volumes of content?
2. How do we automate our content-intensive business processes?
3. How do we use content to better engage and collaborate?
4. How do we gain business insight from all of this information?
And we do it in these 4 ways:
1. Market Research
-- focused on how and why organizations are using content technologies
2. Expert Advice
-- designed to help organizations understand the potential of content technologies
- Online Webinars - provide education on the key issues and trends affecting information professionals
- In-person Seminars - free, one-day educational seminars held in select cities throughout North America and Great Britain
- AIIM Conference - THE must attend annual gathering of leaders in information management
-- putting you in touch with passionate fellow practitioners
4. Skills Development
-- gives you the expertise you need to be successful
- Training Programs - deep-dive learning in online or in-person settings includes credentialling in Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Electronic Records Management (ERM), and Business Process Management (BPM)
- Certified Information Professional - demonstrates your broad understanding of all information assets and your value as information steward within your organization
- Short Courses & Tutorials - offered in a lynda.com-style subscription for learning on-demand