free web user account
AIIM's Community Membership allows you free access to the AIIM community.
- Rich content and conversation in our online communities of practice
- Invitations to educational events – online and in-person
- Quarterly industry research reports reflecting the wisdom of members like you
- Subscription to our enewsletter, a weekly digest of best practices and expert opinion
- Comprehensive solutions locator tool
Our Professional Membership program is designed for information professionals who need to manage and share information assets in an era of mobile, social, cloud and big data. Benefits include:
- AIIM's Toolkit Collection – simply the best of AIIM’s prescriptive content
- Independent Industry Research Library
- Webinars OnDemand
- Member Only Pricing on industry training, certification, and the annual conference
- Leadership Opportunities - grow and expand your local network by serving on our boards
Solution Provider Membership
for solution providers; service companies
As a Preferred Solution Provider, you get a direct link to AIIM's 100,000+ unique member community of information professionals -- with your news, customer case studies and product information.
- Full Listing in the Iinformation Management Solutions Directory
- Supportive and unbiased statistics and research to support your product outreach in customer presentations, press releases, and case studies
- Unlimited case study, white paper, and press release exposure on AIIM's website
View AIIM's Company Partners
AIIM Executive Leadership Council
for professional members and companies
AIIM's Executive Leadership Council is the think tank for Information Professionals. The Council, comprised of the most enterprising companies and experts in our space, meets twice a year to discuss, dissect, and direct new developments in information management.
- Network with Industry Leaders
- Discuss, Dissect, and Direct Industry Trends at Annual Summits
- Produce Thought Leadership Industry Reports
This Membership is the capstone membership for companies and individual professionals. Companies and Individuals must apply first.