As one of three core technologies comprising Intelligent Information Management (IIM) Process Services provides organizations with tools that can be delivered with the simplicity of an app, but within a framework that allows the business to remain in control.
Join us for a live event on Thursday, September 12th as practitioners from a variety of industries share their use of process services for Business Process Management, Robotic Process Automation, Case Management, and Decision Management. They’ll address these important questions:
- What are the key drivers motivating the use of Process Services technologies?
- What obstacles do users face during the acquisition and implementation of Process Services?
- What business results have they achieved through Process Services?
- How has this impacted the organization’s overall IIM plans and processes?
- With the use of Process Services, what’s next in building their organizational roadmap?
Wouldn’t it be nice to hear first-hand, from one of your peers, about the Intelligent Information Management technologies/tools they’ve applied to accomplish a specific digital transformation goal?
You’ve come to the right place. This is a profile in IIM success to achieve any one of these digital transformation attributes:
- Understanding, anticipating, and redefining internal and external customer experiences
- Achieving organizational optimization and efficiency
- Process efficiency
- Automating governance and compliance
Enjoy these on-demand sessions from our Virtual Event - Best Practices in Intelligent Information Management: Focus on Content Services
Learn about what's occurring in the world of intelligent automation with this infographic outlining the results of surveying 100 Information Capture Leaders from around the globe.