Join AIIM on Thursday, December 12th as leading industry professionals write the next chapter in the Intelligent Information Management story and describe the latest technologies and methodologies in their ideal IIM toolkit as well as how to use the right tools for the job in the new year.
Join AIIM International and your peers as we deliver thought leadership, market insights and expert advice through a one-day programme of educational seminars and a major showcase of the latest information management innovations in London, UK.
As one of three core technologies comprising Intelligent Information Management (IIM) Analytics Services provides organizations with automated tools to prepare ALL of its information – both structured and unstructured -- for machine learning.
Join us for a live event on Thursday, November 7th as practitioners from a variety of industries share their use of analytics services for data recognition/extraction/standardization, metadata/taxonomy management, PII identification/protection, and user personalization. They’ll address these important questions:
- What are the key drivers motivating the use of Analytics Services technologies?
- What obstacles do users face during the acquisition and implementation of Analytics Services?
- What business results have they achieved through Analytics Services?
- How has this impacted the organization’s overall IIM plans and processes?
- With the use of Analytics Services, what’s next in building their organizational roadmap?