With over 30 years of program, product, and business development experience, Peggy Winton is responsible for the strategic, technical, and business direction of AIIM. Peggy believes that marketing and technology are converging and moving to the forefront of the business in order to deliver the ultimate customer experience and adapt to a world that has shifted from physical to data, technology, and automation. She has applied this philosophy to a set of inbound methodologies that have resulted in significant reach and growth of the active AIIM community (now 200,000).
Winton joined AIIM in January, 2002 directly from Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), where she served as Business Developer and strategist for the Consulting Group. Prior to CSC, Winton was Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for TTM, Inc., an international firm specializing in web-based and cooperative marketing programs for tourism development. She earned a Bachelor's Degree from Randolph-Macon Woman's College and a Master's Degree from the University of Maryland.
An accomplished writer and speaker, she has authored numerous articles, as well as developed key strategic plans and presentations for the Association. Winton speaks regularly at AIIM and AIIM partner conferences on buyer trends and information-driven business processes.
- The Metamorphosis of Content Services
- Getting to Decisions & Action: Viewing Knowledge Management Through a Different Lens
- Everyday Automation: Low-Code Application Platforms at Work
- Digital Transformation Begins with Intelligent Information Management
- It’s not Information Governance, it’s …
- Data-Driven & Customer-Centric Content: A Recipe for Engagement
- The Future of Information Management and the Rise of the Information Professional
- Annual @930gov Conference
- ASAE Annual Conference
- ASG Government Customer seminar
- DigitalNow Annual Conference
- DoD Information Technology Symposium
- IBM Lunch & Learn Seminar series (multiple North American metro areas)
- Information Age Magazine’s Annual Technology Summit
- Kodak Channel Conference
- QAI (now Konica Minolta) User Conference
- Xerox Channel seminar series
See Peggy in Action
Like what you see? Have Peggy speak at your next event. Along with keynote presentations, she is adept at hosting panel discussions, fireside chats, and roundtables.
I was impressed with all the positive energy, intellect and insight you brought to the sessions in London. I would like you to share some of that mojo with the C-Suite audience at the CIO Practicum Session at the University of Kentucky.
— Thornton May, Futurist,
I was floored by the session “Content Marketing Strategies for Success” led by Peggy. Peggy is a fantastic speaker and the inbound marketing work she and her team are doing at AIIM is off-the-charts. We all have a lot to learn from Peggy! Don’t miss her the next time she speaks.
— Dave Martin, Chief Marketing Officer, Aptify
I thought your presentations went very well. You have a good blend of professionalism and folksiness and I could tell that you were holding the attention of the large crowd.
— Christopher Ryan, formally VP of Marketing, SpringCM