Your Ultimate Guide to Emerging Technologies
The ability to understand and use technology has now become basic survival skill. Applying traditional tools, techniques, and processes are just not enough. There is no doubt that rapid technological advances are changing the way we work – not just in terms of the jobs that we do, but the way we do them, who we work with, the innovation it brings to the business, and how we plan for the future.
In this virtual event, you will learn different approaches for applying these new technologies to common information management use cases and challenges, including information classification, deep learning and analytics, capture and content management, repetitive processes, data protection and information security, and overall business transformation.
Learning Objectives in this Ultimate Guide:
• Where AI, machine learning, and deep learning fit along with related adjacent domains
• The benefits and limitations of Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and how it’s different from, yet complements, BPM
• How Blockchain actually works, what it does, and where could its use be best served
• The real barriers and the real opportunities of cloud computing
• How each of these technology areas are vital to the future of Information Management
Join us as we outline the ultimate guide to understanding just what these new technologies are and how they differ from the status quo; understanding how they will substantially alter the information management world as we know it.
The live event will be Thursday, August 2, 2018 from 11 am -3 pm EDT (Eastern North American Time) Other North American time zones: 10 am - 2 pm CDT; 9 am - 1 pm MDT; 8 am - 12 noon PDT In Europe, the event runs from 4 pm - 8 pm UK Time (GMT); 5 pm - 9 pm Central Europe Time