"Basic Training" for today's information professional.
Give us 5 hours and we'll give you 5 steps to victory over enemy #1 -- paper!
Our battle plan will help you:
- Get rid of paper and automate your document-centric activities
- Cut costs and reduce bottlenecks by moving your business processes to the cloud
- Get your content and information ready for mobile access and engagement
- Communicate and collaborate across geography and time zones with social technologies
- Make better decisions by exploring analytics and new opportunities in the world of big data
Join AIIM and your peers from organizations like BMO Financial, City of Mississauga, eHealth Toronto, Great Lakes Food Trading, Ministry of Finance and many more at our FREE, one-day seminar in Toronto on October 10, 2012.
Records managers and information professionals: the event has been pre-approved for 4 hours of ICRM Certification Maintenance Program (CMP) credits. You can also get CIP credits.
Schedule and Location
Date: October 10, 2012
Place: Allstream Centre|Exhibition Place
Address: 100 Princes' Blvd., Toronto, ON M6K 3C2