"Basic Training" for today's information professional.
Give us 5 hours and we'll give you 5 steps to victory over enemy #1 -- paper!
Our battle plan will help you:
- Get rid of paper and automate your document-centric activities
- Cut costs and reduce bottlenecks by moving your business processes to the cloud
- Get your content and information ready for mobile access and engagement
- Communicate and collaborate across geography and time zones with social technologies
- Make better decisions by exploring analytics and new opportunities in the world of big data
Join AIIM and your peers from organizations like AEGIS Insurance, CBS Corporation, City of New York, Geico, MetLife, Northeast Utilities, Queens College, and many more at our FREE, one-day seminar in New York on October 25, 2012.
Records managers and information professionals: the event has been pre-approved for 4 hours of ICRM Certification Maintenance Program (CMP) credits. You can also get CIP credits.
Schedule and Location
Date: October 25, 2012
Place: New York's Hotel Pennsylvania
Address: 401 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10001