ECM Program Manager for Food and Drub Adminstration
Experienced Knowledge Management (KM) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Professional
• ECM Program Manager at the FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health; manages Alfresco and SharePoint development and deployment; oversees content migration from legacy systems
• Senior KM Advisor to the FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health; developed KM approaches and frameworks
• Chief Knowledge Officer of an Army command and the Army War College; led the development of the KM eLearning curriculum used to educate Army soldiers and civilians on KM principles and methods
• Developed/authored the Army’s KM maturity and competency models including metrics to measure outputs and outcomes
• Created and taught the Army War College’s first KM elective course
• Director of the Information Resource Center and Senior Manager of Knowledge and Information Services for a global strategy and technology consulting firm
• Experienced program and project manager responsible for budget development and oversight, staff hiring and development, activity coordination and delivery, and client/customer relations
Latest Blog Entries
Texting...is it just me?
What is proper texting etiquette?
Admittedly I am not a big text'er (is that even a word?), but occasionally I accommodate my texting colleagues and friends by texting with them. I do think the...
Why do we collaborate?
Why do we collaborate? A simple question, but can you answer it? I asked around the office and I got some interesting answers. Here's a sampling:
I collaborate to get buy-in