Join more than 20,000 industry professionals trained by AIIM.
Learn how to optimize navigation, information discovery and findability.
- Key concepts and terminology
- Taxonomy structure and usability
- Framing a business case
- Involving stakeholders and scoping a project
- Facet and metadata analysis
- Taxonomy design, choosing terms and standards
- Testing and consultation
- Collecting metadata and working with search
- Change management
- Taxonomy management tools
- Metrics and evaluation
- Taxonomy work and the semantic web
Taxonomy and Metadata Programs:
The Taxonomy and Metadata Practitioner track covers the key strategies, standards, methods and best practices for developing the taxonomies you absolutely need in your organization.
Who is the Taxonomy and Metadata Training Program for?
- Business Analysts
- IT Management
- Technical staff
- Record Management personnel
- Business Unit (line staff & management)
- Human Resources
- Communications staff
- Community managers
- Implementation Team - IT and business
- Change agents