Join more than 20,000 industry professionals trained by AIIM.
Learn best practices for managing and sharing information on the SharePoint platform.
Microsoft provides product and technical training on SharePoint, but a successful implementation requires a strategy and structure for how to share and manage information. The SharePoint Training Program covers global best practices for implementing SharePoint and complementary solutions. Get the real story about what's possible with SharePoint 2007 and 2010, and learn about solutions that complement SharePoint.
- The core capabilities of SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2010 functions and functionality for sharing and managing content and records
- Planning content types, classification, search, workflow and communities
- Planning the SharePoint architecture, site provisioning, governance, administration and maintenance
- Best practices for assessing, transitioning and implementing SharePoint 2010 for managing content and records
The SharePoint Specialist track covers global best practices for implementing SharePoint, building upon the topics covered in the Practitioner track.
The SharePoint Master track provides a thorough understanding of SharePoint with the main elements from all of the above, in addition to case study exercises. The Master Preparation Workshop is also available to those that have already completed the Practitioner and Specialist tracks.
Who are the SharePoint Training Programs for?
- Business Analysts
- IT Management
- Technical staff
- Record Management personnel
- Business Unit (line staff & management)
- Implementation team - IT and business
- Suppliers, Solution Providers, Vendors
- Change agents
The course materials were developed in partnership with the Gimmal Group based on requirements and best practices defined by the above companies.
SharePoint is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.