Join more than 20,000 industry professionals trained by AIIM.
Learn how to use SharePoint 2010 as a collaboration platform.
- The importance of collaboration and the value of SharePoint 2010
- Specific collaborative capabilities offered through SharePoint
- How to customize search and visualize data in SharePoint
- How to integrate between SharePoint 2010, Office 2010, and Visio 2010
- Processes and methods for managing collaborative processes using SharePoint
- Governance framework and responsibilities
- Change management requirements and processes
- How to use SharePoint for process improvement and execution
- How to create dashboards and monitor processes using
The SharePoint for Collaboration Practitioner track explores the uses of SharePoint and its out-of-the-box capabilities as a collaboration tool by encouraging collaboration, using familiar tools, providing support, and bringing in social.
The SharePoint for Collaboration Specialist track covers the use of SharePoint 2010 to drive productivity and ensure organizations gain the most from their SharePoint deployment by improving processes, using visualization, controlling data chaos, and making search simple.
The SharePoint for Collaboration Master track provides a thorough understanding of SharePoint collaboration processes and strategies with the main elements from all of the above, in addition to case study exercises.
Who are the SharePoint for Collaboration Training Programs for?
- Business Analysts
- IT Management
- Technical staff
- Records Management personnel
- Business Unit (line staff & management)
- Human Resources
- Communications staff
- Community Managers
- Implementation team - IT and business
- Suppliers, Solution Providers, Vendors
- Change agents