AIIM offers three certificate levels — Practitioner, Specialist, and Master — as well as individual modules covering specific records management topics. Students have 24/7 unlimited access to online self-paced modules, supporting materials, and the exam for 6 months. Students get 3 attempts to pass the exam. COURSE UPDATED FOR 2015!
ERM Practitioner Course – available as an online, 24/7 self-paced, or 2-day face-to-face course:
- Learn how to identify, capture, classify, and transfer/dispose electronic records
- Learn how to develop a business classification scheme, controlled vocabularies, and a metadata model for managing records over their lifecycle
- Learn how to leverage content analytics and metadata to automate management of electronic records
- Plan defensible and secure retention and disposition of electronic records
- Define your business and system requirements for a new ERM program
- Earn the AIIM ERM Practitioner designation after passing the online exam
ERM Specialist Course – available as an online, 24/7 self-paced course:
ERM Master Course
- Get a framework for implementing a new ERM program and solution
- Develop a governance and operating model for continuous improvements
- Learn how to address new and emerging issues for records management, including email management and social media records
- Earn the AIIM ERM Specialist designation after passing the online exam
– available as a 3-day virtual live, or 4-day face-to-face course:
- Fast track your education with the best of the ERM Practitioner and Specialist courses
- Meet with, and learn from industry experts and professionals with similar challenges
- Earn the AIIM ERM Master designation after passing the case study exercise.
For further details on the course content, download our data sheet -
Updated Data Sheet for 2015!
Outcomes and Benefits
If you are tasked with managing electronic records:
- 99.4% of course attendees found the course content to be excellent, good, or satisfactory
- 40% of course attendees say AIIM training helped them identify new ways to optimize a solution for added value, reduced costs, and managed risks
- 26% of course attendees got promoted, got a higher salary/bonus, got a new job, or landed new customers as a result of taking the course
If you sell electronic records management solutions or services:
- 89% of course attendees say AIIM training made them more effective at identifying and engaging prospects
- 78% became more effective at demonstrating how their solution matches the customer requirements
How to Choose and Book
See what online and in-person options await you by clicking on the big orange button here.