Join more than 20,000 industry professionals trained by AIIM.
Learn how to take control of your electronic records.
Methodologies and technologies for managing electronic records
- SharePoint, ERM and ERM technologies
- Development of metadata model, classification schemes and access controls
- Retention schedule and disposition
- Digital preservation techniques
- Legislation, standards and regulations
- Implementation planning execution
The ERM Specialist track covers global best practices for implementing ERM, building upon the topics covered in the Practitioner track.
The ERM Master track provides a thorough understanding of ERM with the main elements from all of the above, in addition to case study exercises. The Master Preparation Workshop is also available to those that have already completed the Practitioner and Specialist tracks.
AIIM announces the launch of a ERM Master Virtual Class. This 3-day training program covers why, what and how to implement ERM.
Who are the ERM Training Programs for?
- Business Analysts
- IT Management
- Technical staff
- Record Management personnel
- Business Unit (line staff & management)
- Implementation team - IT and business
- Suppliers, Solution Providers, Vendors
- Change agents
The course materials were developed in partnership with Access Sciences.