Join more than 20,000 industry professionals trained by AIIM.
Learn how to improve your business processes.
The concepts and technologies for:
- Streamlining and re-engineering
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Application integration
- Process design and modeling
- Monitoring and process analysis
- Managing change
The BPM Specialist track covers global best practices for implementing BPM, building upon the topics covered in the Practitioner track.
The BPM Master track provides a thorough understanding of BPM with the main elements from all of the above, in addition to case study exercises. The Master Preparation Workshop is also available to those that have already completed the Practitioner and Specialist tracks.
Who are the BPM Training Programs for?
- Business Analysts
- IT Management
- Technical staff
- Record Management personnel
- Business Unit (line staff & management)
- Implementation team - IT and business
- Suppliers, Solution Providers, Vendors
- Change agents
The course materials were developed in partnership with CMS Watch.