Responsible for "Best Practices Guide" describing attributes of the Portable Document Format (PDF) to facilitate the capture, exchange, preservation and protection of healthcare information.
John Odden, Coto Partners
Committee Documents & Meeting Schedule
(The meeting conference call dial-in numbers may vary.)
Teleconference dial in: 1-712-432-3900
Conference ID: 852305
PDF Healthcare Committee
The PDF Healthcare Committee has agreed to meet every other month on the first Monday of the month at 1 PM EST and 10 AM PST. The committee is taking the summer off and will resume its meeting schedule in September 2012.
- Draft Meeting Minutes, September 14, 2009
- Draft Meeting Minutes, August 31, 2009
- Draft Meeting Minutes, August 17, 2009
- Draft Meeting Minutes, August 3, 2009
- Draft Meeting Minutes, July 20, 2009
- Draft Meeting Minutes, June 22, 2009
- Draft Meeting Minutes, June 8, 2009
- Draft Meeting Minutes, May 18, 2009
- Draft Meeting Minutes, May 4, 2009
- Draft Meeting Minutes, March 23, 2009
- Draft Meeting Minutes, March 9, 2009
- Draft Meeting Minutes, February 23, 2009
- Draft Meeting Minutes, February 9, 2009
- Draft Meeting Minutes, January 26, 2009
- Draft Meeting Minutes, January 12, 2009
Health Information Aggregator
Through the generosity of A-PDF (www.A-PDF.com), we have arranged, for a limited time, to distribute "Health Information Aggregator" to solo doctors. The reason for this little campaign is twofold: to highlight some of the more basic features of PDF for health information exchange (HIE), and to help our solo doctor friends, who are perhaps most challenged in their HIE endeavors.
This short video demonstrates some of the functionality of this utility:
To get your free copy go here:
For more information on Healthcare Information Management, please visit AIIM's Healthcare site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about PDF Healthcare (PDF/H)
Express your support for PDF Healthcare (PDF/H) by sending a letter to Congress. We are providing you with a template letter to use. All you have to do is address it to your representative in Congress, print and sign it. Do it today! Your healthcare may count on it.
Informational Web Seminar
Want to know more about PDF Healthcare? If you missed our informational web seminar on Tuesday, January 12, 2010, you may download the slides:
Overview Presentations, Posters, and Brochures Explaining PDF Healthcare (PDF/H)
Press Releases / Articles
Application of PDF Healthcare (PDF/H):
CDA/CCD Application of PDF Healthcare (PDF/H):
CDA Implementation Forms
Documents for Review and Comment
No documents are currently under review.