For more information on how to join this committee, please contact AIIM Standards.
Responsible for scanning from paper, film media (roll, microfiche, aperture cards), related to document input requirements, electronic imaging system calibration and ergonomics.
Rick Laxman, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Committee Documents and Meeting Schedule
The committee mets via conference call as needed.
Digital Imaging Standard
- AIIM MS4-1987, Flowcharts Symbols and Their Use in Micrographics
- AIIM MS52-1991, Recommended Practice for the Requirements and Characteristics of Original Documents Intended for Optical Scanning
ISO Related Document: ISO 10196
- AIIM MS53-1993, Recommended Practice: File Format for Storage and Exchange of Images; Bi-level Image File Format: Part 1
- AIIM MS55-1994, Identification and Indexing of Page Components (Zones) for Automated Processing in an EIM Environment
ISO Related Document: ISO 12028
- AIIM MS58-1996, Implementation of Small Computer Systems Interface (SCSI) 2 for Document Scanners
- AIIM MS60-1996, Electronic Folder Interchange Datastream
ISO Related Document: ISO 14991
- ANSI/AIIM MS61-1996, API for Scanners in Document Imaging Systems
ISO Related Document: ISO 14984
- ANSI/AIIM TR15-1997, Planning Considerations Addressing Preparation of Documents for Image Capture Systems
ISO Related Document: ISO 12652
- AIIM TR17-1989 (A1992), Facsimile and Its Role in Electronic Imaging
- AIIM TR19-1993, Electronic Imaging Output/Display Devices
- ANSI/AIIM TR27-1996, Electronic Imaging RFP Guidelines
- AIIM TR29-1993, Electronic Imaging Output/Printers
- AIIM TR32-1994, Paper Forms Design Optimization for EIM
ISO Related Document: ISO 12029
- AIIM TR33-1998, Selecting an Appropriate Image Compression Method to Match User Requirements
ISO Related Document: ISO 12033
- AIIM TR35-1995, Human and Organization Issues for Successful EIM Systems Implementation
ISO Related Document: ISO 14105
- AIIM TR40-1995, Suggested Index Fields for Documents in EIM Environments
Documents for Review and Comment
There are no documents availabale for review and comment at this time.