Members of the AIIM Standards Board are elected to the Standards Board for up to two terms of three years and approved by the AIIM Board of Directors.
The AIIM Standards Board is established to provide oversight to the AIIM Standards Program on all matters related to the efficient development, revision, reaffirmation, or withdrawal of the standards, recommended practices, and technical reports within the scope of the AIIM standards committees.
Duff Johnson, Duff Johnson Strategy & Communications
The AIIM Standards Board members include:
- Denise Bedford, Kent State University
- Robert Blatt, EID, Inc.
- Robert Breslawski, U.S. TAG to ISO TC171
- Cherie Ekholm, Microsoft
- Betsy Fanning, AIIM
- Rick Laxman, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Stephen Levenson, U.S. District Courts
- Thomas Pole, GDIT Healthcare
For questions on the Standards Board, contact Betsy Fanning, Director, Standards.