Social Messaging is the exchange of information in real time by staff and executives. It makes status updates by staff available to the whole network (except if it has been limited to partial networks), which helps colleagues learn from each other, share what they are working on, important events, or relevant information.
These systems enable a company to react and adapt more quickly. It increases transparency of the processes and business activities in which the employees are involved. Topics and problems are now brought to light, which before were only addressed in discussions and meetings within project teams and departments. Social messaging systems therefore promote the exchange of information, the transfer of knowledge, the solving of problems, and the collaboration in the company.
The AIIM Social Messaging Vendor Study supports companies in selecting the right solution based on their requirements. The report produced in partnership with N:Sight in Germany provides a detailed analysis and comparisons of social messaging systems for the enterprise.
- Management Summary
- Definition and scope of social messaging
- N:Sight function model social messaging
- Concept study
- All functions of the analyzed social messaging applications are described in detail. The individual items are explained. Possible scenarios for the different functions are discussed.
- Analysis of all solutions based on the vendor profiles
- Vendor profile of all participating products
Analyzed & Compared Vendors
- Blogtronix Enterprise
- ESME (Enterprise Social Messaging Experiment)
- Heart of Co.
- Just Connect
- Lotus Connections
Ready to discover how to decide what product is right for you?
Price: USD 847 - for a Personal License – no distribution / copying allowed
Professional Members automatically receive a USD 100 discount when purchasing the report
Size: 450 pages
Terms & Conditions
Any questions please email email@example.com
View Pricing / Purchase