Research and Publications
AIIM's research and publications provide neutral and unbiased market research reflecting the wisdom of our 80,000 community of information professionals, helping you match and measure your ROI and implementation issues.
AIIM's new Industry Watch research paper, "Content Analytics: automating processes and extracting knowledge" is now available!
In this survey report we look at the take-up of analytics applications for inbound routing and text recognition, for content classification and metadata correction, for improved search and knowledge extraction, and to provide business insight. We look at the success factors and outcomes, and the choices for deployment.
Recent Industry Watch reports:
Recent AIIM White Papers:
Recent "AIIM Talks About" Videos:
Recent AIIM Infographics:
Congratulations to our prize winners:
- Sherry Evans, Sr. Application Developer at Duke Energy Corp., won an Apple iPad Air in our Content Analytics survey in May.
- Dr. Robert L. Bailey, CRM, MIT, ECMp – Clark County Department of Aviation, Las Vegas, won an Apple iPad Air in our governance, compliance and risk survey in April.
- Angela Moore, Process Design Team Leader from Dudley won an Apple iPad Air in our Document Process Intelligence Survey in March.
- Toby Sugden, Records Management Consultant at The British Land Company PLC, won an Apple iPad Air in our document processing outsourcing survey in March.
- Abigail Bonk from Seattle, won an Apple iPad Air in our SharePoint Survey in January.
- Tracey Jarvis, Corporate Records Manager at SAIT Polytechnic, won an Apple iPad Air in our paper efficiency and business processes survey in November.
- Kathy Fur, in Global Information & Technology Risk Management at BMO Financial Group, won an Apple iPad Air in our Data Clean up Survey in October.
- Carolina Menendez, a Librarian from Maryland, won an Apple iPad Mini in our Digital Signatures survey in August.
Rowena Duff, a Supervisior from Lakewood, WA, won an Apple iPad Air in our Search and Discovery Survey in August
Tracie Esmaili, Graduate Enrollment and Int'l Student Coordinator at James Madison University, won an Apple iPad Mini in our Digital Signatures survey in August.
Shirley Derrick, Corp Info Management - Team Leader at WE Energies, won an Apple iPad Air in our System Monitoring survey in July.
For information about AIIM Market Intelligence research, please contact:
Doug Miles, Director, Market Intelligence. For more insights into our research results.