Research and Publications
AIIM's research and publications provide neutral and unbiased market research reflecting the wisdom of our 80,000 community of information professionals, helping you match and measure your ROI and implementation issues.
AIIM's newest Industry Watch research report, "Mobile and Cloud: accessing, capturing and processing content" is now available!
We examine the significant gap between business objectives and implementation of mobile and cloud programs and platforms.
We measure the benefits and the barriers, and we make recommendations for balancing collaboration and control.
Recent Industry Watch reports:
Recent AIIM White Papers:
Recent "AIIM Talks About" Videos:
Recent AIIM Infographics:
Congratulations to our prize winners:
- Sherry Evans, Sr. Application Developer at Duke Energy Corp., won an Apple iPad Air in our Content Analytics survey in May.
- Dr. Robert L. Bailey, CRM, MIT, ECMp – Clark County Department of Aviation, Las Vegas, won an Apple iPad Air in our governance, compliance and risk survey in April.
- Angela Moore, Process Design Team Leader from Dudley won an Apple iPad Air in our Document Process Intelligence Survey in March.
- Toby Sugden, Records Management Consultant at The British Land Company PLC, won an Apple iPad Air in our document processing outsourcing survey in March.
- Abigail Bonk from Seattle, won an Apple iPad Air in our SharePoint Survey in January.
- Tracey Jarvis, Corporate Records Manager at SAIT Polytechnic, won an Apple iPad Air in our paper efficiency and business processes survey in November.
- Kathy Fur, in Global Information & Technology Risk Management at BMO Financial Group, won an Apple iPad Air in our Data Clean up Survey in October.
- Carolina Menendez, a Librarian from Maryland, won an Apple iPad Mini in our Digital Signatures survey in August.
Rowena Duff, a Supervisior from Lakewood, WA, won an Apple iPad Air in our Search and Discovery Survey in August
Tracie Esmaili, Graduate Enrollment and Int'l Student Coordinator at James Madison University, won an Apple iPad Mini in our Digital Signatures survey in August.
Shirley Derrick, Corp Info Management - Team Leader at WE Energies, won an Apple iPad Air in our System Monitoring survey in July.
For information about AIIM Market Intelligence research, please contact:
Doug Miles, Director, Market Intelligence. For more insights into our research results.