Whether your business processes begin with paper or natively electronic files, the key to being a nimble and scalable organization is being able to automate, create and modify business processes that can grow with your ever changing business need.
Join leading SharePoint consultant Errin O'Connor as he discusses the real-world approach to take advantage of process automation in Office365 and SharePoint to improve organizational effectiveness.
In this webinar, we'll discuss:
- capture to process, to get the right information into your processes quickly and efficiently
- managing your content so that it is available, searchable, secure, and compliant
- storing your content so that it can be accessible, recoverable - and usable
- bringing this together, whether behind your firewall or in the cloud, in Office365 and SharePoint
- identifying quick wins and/or major process automation opportunities with existing paper-based processes or electronic records
This webinar is pre-approved for one AIIM Certified Information Professional (CIP) and ICRM Certification Maintenance Program credit.
In order to view the archived presentation, please login/register first on the right.