For our UK and European community
Despite huge advances in information capture tools and technologies, 42% of organisations continue to see an INCREASE in paper. While that’s a sobering statistic, it’s really no surprise when you consider these additional business practices:
- On average, 45% of documents that are scanned are 100% “born digital” – just as they came from the printer.
- 77% of invoices that arrive as PDF attachments get printed.
- Only 23% of organisations pass PDFs or faxes directly as images to their capture/workflow system.
- 73% of key process controls are still manual
Many organisations are well aware of the problems but struggling to find a solution that delivers true automation.
When receiving documents in any format, be it paper or electronic, it’s key to ensure that business critical information can be effectively captured and delivered in the appropriate format. Intelligent Data Capture makes this vital business information immediately accessible, kicks off the process early with meaningful data, minimises manual data-entry and reconciliation, and provides process consistency.
Join us to hear Brian Wall discuss how to overcome capture obstacles to break free of paper-centric processes. We’ll provide practical tips for:
- Automated document classification – recognising the type of document to be processed based upon its content and automatically routing to the appropriate recipient
- Intelligent Data Capture software – that captures data from semi-structured and unstructured documents without the needs for templates or assisted learning sessions
- Feeding communications received via email, fax, web or social channels through the capture system for onward routing
We'll also hear from Karin Springer, who is the global process owner with responsibility for Accounts Payable in Siemens Shared Service Centre. Karin will describe what they are doing today and how the technology is addressing issues to improve efficiency to deliver real productivity gains with their AP requirements.
Have a question you'd like to see answered in this webinar? We'll do our best to include it during the live event.
Attend this webinar and you'll be entered into a random drawing to win a FREE CIP Exam Voucher (£ 171 value) to become a Certified Information Professional!
This webinar is pre-approved for one AIIM Certified Information Professional (CIP) Certification Maintenance Program credit