1. Your organization needs to change the way they handle paper – it’s everywhere and it’s slowing down your business processes.
2. Your marketing team wants to reach customers where they are and how they consume content – social, local, and mobile.
3. Your company has offices around the globe and you need to collaborate better.
4. Your Business Executives want to put everything in the Cloud. Should you?
5. You need to build a strategy to handle “Big Data” in your organization.
6. You want to ban email in your organization - just for one day.
7. You want to find out how your peers are solving their business challenges and get some insight in to key considerations.
8. There are so many solutions out there. Which one do you choose?
9. Get 4 hours of ICRM Certification Maintenance Program (CMP) credits when you attend.
10. Get CIP credits when you attend.
What attendees are saying:
"The AIIM Seminars are always a great learning experience for me. It’s a local networking opportunity for information professionals that is not linked to a specific vendor, so I get to connect with ALL the content management folks in my area. And the sessions feature nationally known expert speakers, without national conference expenses."
Monica Crocker, CRM, PMP, Corporate Records Manager, Land O’Lakes
"AIIM education and training has been an integral part of implementing a successful solution in both Dallas and Hill County since we first started the ECM project in the Dallas County District Clerks Office. I would encourage anyone looking for the most up-to-date business practices to attend an AIIM Boot Camp."
Sharon Camarillo, IT Director, Hill County