Top 10 things attendees learned from subject-matter-experts and their peers in the business.
1. How to identify the ideal customer for you and your business
2. Proven techniques for deepening your customers' trust and reliance on your services
3. Best practices for positioning your company as the obvious provider of choice
4. New sales approaches to bring in new clients and revenue streams
5. Ways to bring structure and accountability to your sales process
6. Collaborative problem-solving techniques with a focus on what works for your business
7. Annuity opportunities to grow your revenue with existing customers
8. Framework for a long-term valuation plan
9. Providing a Records Manager at the front end of your sales engagement gets you started on the right foot
10. New approaches to document management, workflow, and storage in this era of social, mobile and cloud
This event is held exclusively for Service Bureaus, Resellers, and Integrators in Document Imaging, Conversion, and Preservation.*
"If one of the products does as I expect it will, the trip will be paid for in a few days worth of scanning. I also have some attendees coming to my shop to discuss products and software that may be able to cut out thousands of dollars of labor from our processes. All good stuff!"
CIO Business Services and Owner
"Thank you for another terrific event. You all did a great job in planning and delivering a highly successful event. We had a tremendous show with great potential for new business and new relationships.
Our Hitachi representatives from Japan could not have been more pleased as well. So, thank you for the excellent work you all did in making this event a success for us."
Gary J. Armstrong
Imaging 411 Inc.
Senior Level Executives, Production & Technical Managers, and Sales & Marketing Professionals from:
- Service Companies
- Value-added Resellers (VARs)
- Value-added Distributors (VADs)
- Business Process Outsourcers (BPOs)
- Systems Integrators
- Application Service Providers (ASPs)
- Large In-house Service Operations
- IT Consultants
Focused tracks for Executive, Sales & Marketing and Production/Management:
- Subject Matter Experts
- Business Case Studies
- Round Table Discussions
- Industry Trends and User Research
- Practical Advice
- Solutions Showcase
- 3 Unique Keynote Presentations
- Optional Pre-Conference training – earn globally recognized credentials from AIIM
Networking and Social Activities:
- Thursday Night Welcome & Networking Party
- Meals and Snack Breaks
- First-timers Reception
- Friday Night Happy Hour
Join our Linkedin Group and start your networking early.
*If you are a software or hardware provider, you may only attend the Forum as a sponsor.
Contact AIIM sales to find out how you can engage with this highly qualified audience.