John Mancini is the Chief Evangelist and Past President of AIIM. He is a well-known author and speaker on information management and digital transformation.
John is an author, speaker and respected leader of the AIIM global community of information professionals. He believes that in the next 5 years, a wave Digital Transformation will sweep through businesses and organizations, and organizations now face a fundamental choice between Information Opportunity and Information Chaos.
As a frequent keynote speaker, John offers his expertise on Digital Transformation and the struggle to overcome Information Chaos. He blogs under the title Digital Landfill, has almost 10,000 Twitter followers and a Klout score in the 60s. He has published seven e-book titles including "Information Chaos v. Information Opportunity: The Business Challenge for the Next Decade" (http://www.aiim.org/infochaos), “#OccupyIT — A Technology Manifesto for Cloud, Mobile and Social Era” and the popular “8 Things You Need to Know About” e-book series.
- Welcome to the Future: 5 Strategies to Avoid the Digital Riptide
- Why Don’t Our Old Sales Strategies Seem to Work Anymore?
- Why does everything we know about engaging members seem wrong? -- 5 Things You Need to Know About Digital Disruption
- Getting Beyond the Hype: 4 Secrets of Effective Content Marketing
- Information Chaos vs. Information Opportunity: 5 Tips to Survive and Thrive Amidst the Chaos
- Digital Disruption: 6 Strategies to Avoid Being “Blockbustered”
- March of the Digital Natives: How to turn Millennial Madness into Business Advantage
- ABBYY Software
- Adlib Software
- American Society of Association Executives
Interested in John Speaking at your Event?
Along with keynote presentations, John is adept at hosting panel discussions, fireside chats, and roundtables. Let us know a little about your event and we'll contact you to discuss details.
Great leaders listen, implement great strategy, are futuristic thinkers and bring people together focused on a common goal. Very seldom do we meet someone who holds all of these characteristics and can bring them together in a presentation. John Mancini embodies these and more.
— Tony Peleska, CIO, Minnesota Housing and Finance Agency
John delivers a compelling message that causes attendees to engage, learn and think. John’s view of the future shows that there is no reason to fear the digital transformation that is underway, but rather the incredible opportunities if we embrace it.
— Amith Nagarajan, Chief Executive Officer, Aptify
We have used John multiple times for our Docuworld reseller conference. Each time, John proved to be a terrific speaker who is able to entertain – and I mean entertain (not an easy feat in our industry …) - the audience with great insights about the ECM market and providing a compelling vision for things to come.
— Thomas Schneck, President, Docuware GmbH