Bob Larrivee is Vice President and Chief Analyst of AIIM Market Intelligence. Internationally recognized as a subject matter expert, and thought leader with over thirty years of experience in the fields of information and process management, Bob is an avid techie with a focus on process improvement, and applying advanced technologies to solve business problems, improve business processes, and automate business operations.
- Information Governance: What is happening?
- Just keep everything forever!
- Content Impacts Process
- Capture Transformation in a Mobile World
- Driving Process Improvement (PI) and Business Process Management (BPM)
- Records Management and eDiscovery for Legal, Compliance and Information Management Professionals!
- Co-authoring: Increasing the Value of SharePoint
- Living in a Mobile World
- Automate your Content Intensive Process – Unclog your Business
- SharePoint Governance: It’s not Boring, It’s Amazing!
- Share Johannesburg
- Document Management Service Providers Forum
Interested in Bob Speaking at your Event?
Along with keynote presentations, Bob is adept at hosting panel discussions, fireside chats, and roundtables. Let us know a little about your event and we'll contact you to discuss details.
Bob is a 'content guru', I have known and worked with him since the imaging pioneering days at Wang and also at AIIM, not only does he know the subject matter, he has the quality of being able to teach others about what he knows.
— Ken Mei, Regional Business Director, Asia Pacific, Kodak
I have had the pleasure of working with Bob for 10+ years and count him in the small community of experts in the ECM space. Bob has shown thought leadership consistently through several industry positions and has been a tireless supporter and advocate for AIIM, and the ECM world in general.
— Don McMahan, Vice President-Enterprise Sales, Sonic
Bob Larrivee is perhaps the most knowledgeable, experienced, and approachable person it has ever been my privilege to meet. A bona fide guru in the content management arena, he’s worked in all aspects of the market; an independent industry analyst; a senior vendor executive; or a professional trainer of end users.
— Steve Weissman, The InfoGov Guy™,